Livingstone 200 Missions Manual
2013 is the 200th anniversary of the birth of Dr. David Livingstone, the great Missionary Pioneer Pathfinder, who opened up Africa to the Gospel.
Christian Liberty Books is pleased to announce the availability of our latest publication: The Livingstone 200 Missions Manual, by Dr. Peter Hammond.
This large format (A4) Manual includes 15 chapters:
1. The Greatness of the Great Commission
2. The Heart of the Gospel
3. Slavery – What You Have Never Been Told
4. The Family, Faith and Upbringing of David Livingstone
5. The Life and Legacy of David Livingstone
6. The Eschatology of Victory of the Greatest Century of Missions
7. Reformation 500 FIRE – Bold New Initiative
8. Henry Morton Stanley
9. Evangelism Workshop
10. Evangelising Animists
11. Reclaiming Surrendered Ground
12. Spiritual Warfare – Freedom in Christ
13. Leaders for Africa
14. Are You Grateful?
15. Livingstone Chronology